Parents can use childcare vouchers for school fees , whilst a child is in the Early Years Foundation Stage. From year one upwards, childcare vouchers can only be used for payment of before school or after school clubs or activities.
We are registered with the majority of childcare voucher providers and will always register with new childcare voucher providers, if helpful to a parent.
Certain childcare vouchers require a reference number for Reddiford School. No childcare voucher providers require a reference specific to either Early Years, Pre Prep or Prep departments, as the following reference numbers cover all departments of Reddiford School.
We are registered with the following providers, this is not an exhaustive list, below are the most common providers:
- Computer Share Voucher Services – carer reference number 014303352
- Eden Red – carer reference number P240999 Childcare plus (PES) – no specific carer reference number
- Sodexo – carer reference number 133711
- Busy Bees – no specific reference number
- Care4 – carer reference number – 44020266
- Kiddi vouchers – no specific carer reference number
- All save Limited – no specific reference number
- You at Work (YAW) – no specific reference number
- RG Childcare – no specific reference number
- Fair care Childcare Vouchers – no specific reference number
- Fideliti Childcare Vouchers – no specific reference number
- Government Tax-Free Childcare Voucher scheme – regulator reference 102253
- Enjoy Benefits
Enhanced Recommend a Friend Scheme
We are always delighted when parents recommend Reddiford School to their friends and family for their children. This is wonderful as reputation is so important.
In recognition of this, we reward parents with the following “Recommend a Friend” discount when a child they have recommended to us, firstly registers with Reddiford School and secondly, takes up an offered place and joins Reddiford School.
To this end, parents who recommend Reddiford to their family and friends for their child, receive the following one off discount payments:
- £100 when a prospective parent of a recommended child completes the registration process for the child to join us (this is credited to the invoice of the parents who recommended the child, on the invoice after the prospective child has registered).
- £900 when the recommended child joins Reddiford School (this is credited to the invoice of the parents who recommended the child, on the invoice after the child has actually joined).
Thank you to all our parents, who recommend Reddiford School as their school of choice, by word of mouth. Your commitment to the Reddiford Family is very much appreciated.
Families that have three children attending the school at the same time, are entitled to a discount of £250 per child per term.
Personal Accident Scheme Insurance
All pupils are automatically enrolled into the Personal Accident Scheme and billed for this insurance termly. Please see the attached link for information on the insurance. Due to regulatory compliance we are not able to opt out individual parents and all parents are required to have this cover. Any questions should be referred to the School Bursar.